Come along with your new baby and meet new friends, share experiences & discuss parenting issues that matter to you.
Margaret Fisher, SureStart Midwife attends each session.
This friendly informal group will discuss health and well-being issues with SureStart’s midwife, child development specialists, speech & language therapist, physiotherapist and occupational therapist on hand to provide information and support on:
- How you can support your baby’s brain as it develops
- Early communication through baby massage & reflexology
- Playing with your baby to promote early learning
- Feeding your baby
- Caring for your baby
- Home safety & child accident prevention
- Weaning your baby
- Benefit advice
- Weaning Workshop
- Coping with lifestyle changes
- Breast and bottle-feeding support available at each session
If you want any further information call the Team on 028 71371670.